Some people say that salads are boring. Or that they don’t have any taste. Or that they are difficult to prepare. None of that is true. Just get creative and toss together a few fresh veggies and voilà, you’ve got a meal.
Serve your salad with a slice of bread on the side. Or mix in a handful of pre-cooked pasta, lentils, potatoes, or rice. In this way, you have created a filling meal. (Also, it’s a good method to use leftover pasta etc. – use salads of all kinds to reduce your food waste.)
Bunter Salat – Colourful SaladCourse: SaladsDifficulty: Easy
50 g rucola
1 head of green lettuce
150 g cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons oil
5 tbsp vinegar
salt & pepper
- Clean and wash the rucola and green lettuce and tear into smaller pieces.
- Wash tomatoes and cut in half.
- Wash the cucumber, peel the carrots and grate both finely.
- Clean, wash and slice the radishes.
- Add all vegetables to the leaf salads.
- Toss salad and dressing and enjoy!