This recipe is healthybecause it contains bananas instead of sugar which are very rich in potassium and other proteins. Other ingredients like eggs and flour are also very beneficial for us.
Pancake de platano – Banana pancakeCourse: Dessert, Breakfast
pinch of salt
teaspoon of baking powder
- Peel the banana and mash it with a fork in a bowl.
- Add two eggs into the bowl and mix both ingredients together.
- Pour the flour and the baking powder into the mix.
- Add a pinch of salt to the mass.
- Finally, add a little bit of vanilla and keep mixing until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the pancake batter into the pan with on medium heat. Wait until the pancake isn’t stuck on the pan and turn it over. When your pancakes are done, you can add some syrup to make them tastier!