Many vegetables have positive “side-effects”. Here are some for cauliflower:
– is good against cancer
– helps in weight loss
-is full of with vitamin A
-is good for anemia
-reduces the risk of stress and depression
Karnabahar – CauliflowerCourse: Main
½ medium cauliflower
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 tablespoon of flour
4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
Water and salt
- Separate the cauliflower into branches and wash it.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into round slices.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
- Add the tomato paste and fry it.
- Add the pepper and flour and fry for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add cauliflower and carrots then mix.
- Add enough water to cover it and cook on medium heat until the cauliflower and carrots are soft.
- Add salt, mix and it’s ready. Enjoy your meal!