Zeytinyağlı Fasulye Tarifi İçin Malzemeler – Olive Oil Beans RecipeCourse: Sides
500 grams of fresh beans
1 tablespoon tomato paste
3 sugar cubes
Half a teaspoon of olive oil
2 glasses of water
Red powdered pepper
- Fry the finely chopped onions in olive oil.
- Add tomato paste and mix it.
- Add the beans that we cut thinly on it, close the lid of the pot without mixing, and cook it on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop tomatoes and add them to our softened beans.
- Add sugar, salt, water and spices to it and cook it without mixing.
- Mix food, which starts to absorb its water, 1-2 turns and leave it to cook.