Gazpacho is a drink that is very low in calories and very nutritious at the same time. In addition to making you feel full easily, it is rich in fibre and helps you improve intestinal transit and eliminate toxins. It also has fresh ingredients that are good for your health.
1/2 kilo of ripe tomato
1/2 green bell pepper
1 clove garlic
1 dl of olive oil
4 tablespoons of wine vinegar
1 slice of white bread
- Blanch and peel the tomatoes and place in the blender jar.
- Add the peeled and chopped cucumber, the pepper, the garlic, and the bread soaked in water.
- Blend for a few seconds and add the salt, vinegar, and oil (testing to rectify if necessary.)
- Pass through a strainer into a tureen and let cool for an hour.
- Serve the gazpacho in individual cups.
- Garnish with diced bread, cucumber, onion, tomato, and hard-boiled egg (to preference).