This recipe is usually cooked with unhealthy ingredients, but here this is not the case! All the ingredients that are used are healthy, so this is what makes the recipe special. This pancake recipe is the proof for those who say that healthy food isn’t good. I think all of you should try this at home since it is an easy and quick recipe that you will love.
Pancakes saludables – Healthy PancakesCourse: Breakfast, Dessert
35 g oatmeal
100 ml of milk/vegetable drink
1 teaspoon of yeast
- Get a big bowl and put the oatmeal, the peeled banana, the yogurt, the egg, the milk, and the yeast.
- Second, mix all the ingredients until the mixture is liquid (the fewer lumps possible).
- Heat the pan (better use a non-stick pan).
- Grease the pan with oil or coconut.
- Pour some dough into the pan and wait for small bubbles or holes to form.
- When these bubbles appear, turn the pancake over with help of a spatula.
- And ready to eat!