Echte Nederlandse pannenkoeken – Real Dutch pancakesCourse: Main, Dessert
500 grams of whole wheat flour
1 liter of milk
a pinch of salt
a big bowl
a teaspoon of oil
a soup spoon
- Take a large bowl and put the flour, milk, eggs and salt in the bowl.
- Mix everything together with the mixer until there are no more lumps in the batter.
- Take the pan, put it on the fire, put a teaspoon of oil in it and divide the oil over the pan.
- Take a soup spoon and then divide some batter in the middle of the pan with the soup spoon. You can also add slices of cheese at this point.
- Let the pancake bake until the top is completely dry. Turn the pancake over with a spatula and bake for about a minute more until both sides are lightly browned.
- Repeat until the batter is used up. You can still put Dutch syrup on it, but this is not necessary and of course not very healthy.