Vegetarian endive stewCourse: Main
1200 gr floury potatoes
500 gr endive
pepper and salt
vegetarian smoked sausage
vegetarian gravy powder
- Peel all potatoes, cut in half so they are not too big. Once you’ve peeled them, put them into a pan filled with water (put about 2 tsp salt in the water). Let them cook for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, take the smoked sausage, remove the outer packaging. Place the smoked sausage with the inner packaging in a pan with hot water. Leave the smoked sausage in the pan for 15 minutes. But make sure the water doesn’t boil!
- For the gravy, melt a little bit of butter in the pan. Add a bit of water and then add 3 tsp gravy powder. Make sure to stir it all together.
- In the meantime, the potatoes and the smoked sausage are ready, rinse away the water that comes with the potatoes. Mash the potatoes with a pestle, now stir the endive through the potatoes.
- Remove the smoked sausage from its packaging, set the table and you’re done!
- Serve with / very good with some mustard and silver onions!