Spinach is the most protein containing vegetable. It strengthens bones as it contains iron, calcium and phosphorus. It doesn’t contain unhealty oils because it is baken in the oven.
Kaşarlı Ispanak – Cheesy SpinachCourse: Main
1 kilogram spinach
2 tablespoon of butter
a teaspoon of salt
- Wash and chop the spinach
- Put two tablespoons of butter and chopped onion in a pan and roast for 3-4 minutes
- Add salt and spinach then mix for about 15 minutes.
- Spread the cooked spinach in a baking dish
- Break the egg and whisk it
- Pour the whipped egg on it
- Finally, grate the cheese and sprinkle it on
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees until the cheese melts and turn brown
- You can serve it with yogurt on the side