Lentil saladCourse: Salads
300g of lentil
herbs of Provence
1 feta cheese
- Cook the lentils as directed on the package (usually 30 min in cold water from the boiling water). Let them cool, to go faster, you can past them under cold water.
- Prepare the vinaigrette: To do this, mix the oil and balsamic vinegar. Cut the lemon in half to extract the lemon juice that will be used to complete the dressing.
- Cut the onion into strips.
- Oil your pan and insert your onion strips to fry. Let them brown slightly.
- Cut the tomatoes and the cucumber into a rather thin wedge (nicer on the palate) as well as the feta cheese.
- Add the lentils; once cold; and the cucumber, feta and tomatoes in your dressing.
- To finish, season the salad with salt, pepper and herbs of Provence.