The main focus of our work during the meeting in France was that of emotional and mental well-being.
In different activities, students worked on the topic both practically and theoretically. In the following subpages a few of our methods, activities and results can be found.
Moreover, there’s an insight into other activities which took place.
- Writing about identity: Poetry
- Messages of Kindness: The importance of compliments
- Learning through movies: The Perks of being a Wallflower
- Beyond mental well-being: Mens sana in corpore sano
- Documentation: Radio Podcast recorded during the meeting
- Rooting ourselves: Being a part of Europe and European history
- Being at ease with strangers / Becoming friends: Language animation as a starter for an international meeting