Fajitas are a balanced dish with vegetables, protein, and carbohydrates. Each ingredient offers a different and necessary vitamin to have a healthy and energetic life ready to face the day.
1,200 kg chicken in strips
2 green peppers
1 large onion
1 glass of white wine
Black pepper and salt
1 bag of fajita seasoning
- First, peel and cut the onion into strips. Then fry the onion in a large pan with oil until it turns golden brown.
- Once it is cooked, add the carrot (previously cut into thin slices) and wait 5 minutes.
- Then, in the same frying pan as the onion and carrot, cook the two green peppers, also cut into strips.
- Continue adding the chicken, the seasoning and the glass of white wine to the vegetables. Mix over low heat until everything is cooked.
- To finish with the filling, season with black pepper and salt generously. Mix a couple more minutes and turn off the heat, leaving the pan covered.
- To serve, heat the fajitas in the pan over low heat. Fill each of them with the chicken stew and enjoy!