Many scientists assure us that eating green and healthy reduces your risk of obesity, and some diseases such as diabetes, cardiopatía, osteoporosis, etc.
Also, maintaining a healthy diet does not only reduce the risk of some diseases but also:
• it makes you strong
• it protects your immune system
• it reduces stress
• it has many different vitamins and minerals
• it protects your heart
In conclusion, I would recommend that all aged people start eating healthier, as a physical and psychological improvement will be seen over time.
Green SaladDifficulty: Easy
A little bunch of green lettuce
Modena Cream (a type of vinegar)
Viandox soyce (flavouring sauce)
- Wash the lettuce that we are going to use, and cut it into not very large pieces
- Once the lettuce is washed and cut into pieces, add some grated cheese all over the lettuce
- Afterwards, wash the blueberries, and add some fresh ones to the salad.
- Finally, pour some oil, salt, modena cream and Viandox sauce.
- If you wish, you can also add some “Picatostes” (roasted bread / croutons / crunchy nuts), tomatoes or even avocado